Friday, March 23, 2007

Welcome


Patty, with daughter and granddaughter at Boomtown...




Hi, I am Patty Hipple. I am a Master Leader for Weight Watchers in the Reno, NV area. I will use this site to post tips, recipes and update meetings. I lead at the Weight Watcher Center located at Greenbrae and Pyramid Hwy in Sparks, NV on Tuesdays. The Mommy and Me meeting (a child friendly meeting) is held with a 9:30am weigh in, 10:00am meeting. I also lead at an adult session with a 5:00pm weigh in; 5:30pm meeting. New members receive an orientation after the meeting.

I am not one to drive in the snow and don't believe you should risk driving in hazardous conditions. So if there is snow predicted or on the ground, check this site to see if I am cancelling the meetings...

My email address is Wgtwpatty@aol.com.

For further information the Weight Watchers Office telephone number is 775-826-8746.

No comments: